Offering energy efficient products to fulfill all project types,Bowater Projects is a cost-effective partner to ensure projects are managed from start to finish.
Operating nationally, Bowater Projects work in partnership with our clients as either a main contractor or a sub-contractor on major works projects. For all energy efficient fenestration solutions, we provide a fully integrated service meaning it starts at the planning stage, sourcing the right products for the design of each project, through to manufacturing delivery and installation.
Our company has a specialist focus on public sector projects, with longstanding expertise in major renovation programmes, refurbishing high rise, low rise developments, sheltered schemes and education buildings.
Bowater Projects use integrated project management:
By partnering with Bowater Projects we promise to:
- Take control of the window and door programme
- Liaise closely with all parties
- Take responsibility for the ‘end to end delivery
- Use clear, documented procedure to work with very tight supply chains and preferred and suppliers only
- We are happy to act as a principal contractor with own CLO
- We have a comprehensive product range with unique products
- Our product range is flexible, so an item can be tailored to suit your needs
- All our products carry accreditation from a range of trusted third- party testing bodies, ensuring that we always meet market and industry standards
- We have trusted network with scalable volume throughout the UK
- We invest in installer training
- We use local labour
We can provide:
- Installation surveys
- Prototype provision
- Product testing
- CAD design
- Wind-load calculations
- U-value calculations
- Cheap cialis tadalafil
- How to get off geodon
- Buy combivir online without a prescription
- Where is better to buy namzaric
- Benicar 4 0mg price
Our fully comprehensive product range includes:
PVC-U Window and Doors including Infinity recycled, TwinSash, Fully Reversible, Vertical Sliders, Patio, French and Bi-Fold Doors. Doors and windows in both Aluminium and Timber. Composite doors and curtain walling. All from ‘lowest cost’ options through to the highest Energy Rating specification .